JEWELRY CARE RECOMMENDATIONS:
At-home care of your jewelry is simple and will ensure its beauty for years to come:
- To maintain your piece's shape, store in a cool, dry place like an uncrowded area of your jewelry box (not at the bottom of your purse!).
- Protect when traveling by gently wrapping in soft padding.
- If your leather gets wet, blot and let it dry naturally.
- Avoid excessive exposure to heat, sweat and humidity.
- Put your jewelry on after any lotion, perfume and hairspray has dried.
- Bracelet clasps are button studs and should be checked for tightness every so often. If you find a button stud to be loose, it’s easy to tighten right back up with any household screwdriver.